Monday, July 12, 2010

July 11

July 11

Prague is the most beautiful city in the world! I am not that sure if there are the words to describe it! The architecture is so pretty! I mean, the moment I arrived there I felt I was in a magical old world. The streets are all of stone, and the buildings have pretty colors. No wondering why it was the place so many pieces were created. We spent there almost all day. The bus took off at 8am to Prague, and it is an hour from Pilsen to there. Then, we took the metro all the way to downtown of Prague. At 7:30 pm we were coming back.

At Prague, we walked and walked and walked. We went to the cathedral, and walked 280 stairs up and down! I was tired and dizzy after that because it was in a spiral form! But the view up there was amazing! We went to amazing restaurants and ate gelato ice cream. We visited several interesting places and bought some souvenirs. The day was so hot we were in the point to dehydrate, and for our bad luck a tiny little bottle of water (less than 500 ml) was 4 dollars! Nevertheless, I must say it was a great day! I never expected so much beauty in one city. In fact, it is so beauty that Pilsen seems even uglier than it really is. I mean it has some beautiful places, but others are really bad and old.

After the whole trip I was so tired and dirty! So at the minute I was at my dorm I took a shower and went to bed without worrying of having to wake up early next day as my turn for practice is until 12pm. Also, tomorrow I do not have classes, no recitals, just practicing. I think it is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment